Outside Parts Sales - North York/Scarborough
Join our growing, forward-thinking team! For over 60 years, Somerville has been a name that represents integrity and quality in the transportation industry. Our highly trained sales and service teams have earned a credible reputation through their unwavering commitment to customer service excellence. We are a dynamic, family-owned business offering a suite of products – including new and used HINO truck sales, financing, leasing, daily rentals, parts and service, and more.
As a Somerville Hino Outside Parts Sales Rep, your high level of professional conduct and outstanding customer service drives you in everything that you do. You have a well-developed ability to to build relationships, enabling you to develop new accounts while never losing focus on your established customers and suppliers.
What else makes you a great fit for this role? You can:
● Team up with the Parts Manager to determine your customer base.
● Call on new and existing customers to anticipate and deliver their needs.
● Demonstrate your passion in continuously improving parts sales.
● Confidently prepare and deliver presentations and sales proposals to customers, promoting other department services, such as: New and Used Truck Sales Service, Leasing and Rentals.
● Continue to learn by maintaining your product sales training.
● Enthusiastically participate in industry events and sales meetings as required and directed by management.
● Complete call reports for each customer visit.
● Maintain accurate and realistic customer account lists.
● Make deliveries to customers as required.
● Comply with all relevant Health and Safety and environmental policies and procedures. Why work for Somerville Hino?
● It’s a great work environment!
● Competitive salary and compensation plan.
● Health and Dental Benefits program.
● Company Supplied Vehicle.
● Manager approved expense account.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume via link below by January 5th, 2022.
At Somerville Hino, we respect diversity and treat one another in ways that are fair, courteous and compassionate, recognizing everyone’s contributions. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that is reflective of the diverse population we serve. Somerville Hino is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.