There has never been a better time to make the switch to electric! With Electric Vehicles (EV’s) growing in popularity over the last years, there are many more options currently available and coming soon for fleets. Auto manufacturers are quickly increasing their offerings of electric vehicles that are suited for a wide range of industries, including cargo vans, pickups and even XL trucks, providing Ontario’s biggest industries with numerous options for “greening” their fleet.
Benefits of leasing an electric vehicle with Somerville Auto:
- Newest technology and latest manufacturer models
- Largest selection of Electric Vehicles in the GTA
- Customized leasing option to suit your business
- 65 years of fleet experience and fleet expertise
- Save money & downtime on routine maintenance
- Saves thousands of dollars annually on fuel
- Reduce environmental footprint
- Government rebates and tax deductions on vehicles & charging infrastructure
More commercial options coming soon!
With the highly anticipated Ford E-Transit and Ford F150 Lightning set to arrive in Ontario in the Spring of 2022. The new all-electric Ford vehicle lineup will include pickup trucks, work vans, and a chassis cab, ensuring plenty of EV options for your business. Be the first in Toronto to lease these new electric work trucks!
Want to know more?
Get in touch with a sales representative today to discuss leasing options and get a monthly rate for any Electric Vehicle (such as the Tesla Model 3, Chevrolet Bolt, Nissan Leaf & much more!). Learn more about Vehicle Telematics for your fleet and Geotab’s Electric Vehicle Suitability Assessment to help make decisions on which vehicle to switch to EV first.