Used truck leasing is one of the parts of our business that we get the most questions about. Here at Somerville Auto, we’re an independent leasing company. This means that we’re able to set the terms for our leases to provide you with a customized leasing plan that works with your lifestyle of business.
Our inventory is full of trucks like the Silverado 1500 and 2500 that are perfectly equipped for business in Toronto. Whether you’re looking for a truck for your small bakery business or you’re looking to lease a full fleet of trucks for HVAC installations, smaller trucks can be a great choice. Typically, trucks like this are purchased and ran into the ground. This doesn’t always have to be the case; work trucks can help you get more done without becoming a burden.
With leasing becoming more popular, business owners can secure trucks that will help their businesses succeed. Because we’re connected to Somerville Hino, we’re also able to source and lease upfitted and customized Hino trucks. You’ll find box trucks and cabovers for all types of business.
When you’re working with an independent leasing company like Somerville Auto, you have more freedom with your lease than with traditional vehicle leases. Here’s how:
• Customizations: We’re able to help you find a truck that might already be customized for your needs, and if we don’t have one available we can help source appropriate customizations
• Buyout options: you can buy your leased vehicle out and own it, without absurd penalties
• Extended warranties: want to know that your fleet is covered no matter what? We offer extended warranties that can keep you protected.
• Mileage allowances: depending on your needs, we can set your lease up with an appropriate
• Terms: We’re able to help you with unique terms, that can be shorted or longer than a typical lease.
Talk to the experts of Somerville Auto today. We can help you find the right van, box truck, or another work vehicle to help you do more. Browse our inventory or reach out today.